Why Cupkeiki?

Who am I? Some know me by: Chola Lo, Frida, Lowski, LoLo
I once was Tu Madre but my momma made me change my derby name =(

My love for all the bakery in the world. Keiki in Hawaii means little kid. And what a perfect name! I love cakes and Cupcakes are little versions of cakes. So I thought perfect! CupKeiki!

Recipes that are copyrighted will be noted as so but these will be mainly recipes that were given to me or that i've tweaked to my own tastebuds.


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yellow Cupcake Mix

This recipe makes 12 Cupcakes


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1/4 teaspoon fine salt

2 large eggs, room temperature

2/3 cup sugar

3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted

2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

1/2 cup milk

Directions:

Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.


In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes. While beating, gradually pour in the butter and then the vanilla.

While mixing slowly, add half the dry ingredients, then add all the milk, and follow with the rest of the dry ingredients. Take care not to over mix the batter. Divide the batter evenly in the prepared tin (about 1/3 cup batter per cup cake.)

Bake until a tester inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool cupcakes on a rack in the tin for 10 minutes, then remove. Cool on the rack completely.



Recipe from: Food Network  (9/1/09 web)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/classic-yellow-cupcakes-with-milk-chocolate-frosting-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment